Friday 10 February 2017

Module Evaluation- OUGD405


This module helped me develop my analogue and digital skills. I tried experimenting with new techniques and ways of working to push me out of my comfort zone. I particularly enjoyed working in the print workshop creating monoprints aiding my wayfing subjective and objective task. I feel this module helped me develop a better understanding of design principles. Taking into consideration the effect of grids and layout a lot more. I felt with both projects I also I focused on iconography. I found this to help develop my digital work and skills on illustrator. I use vector art throughout both briefs, as something new to me I felt this helped putting my idea into context well. As well as this with both projects I tried to be minimalistic seeing the importance and how impactful shape and distorting them can be. I felt with both briefs I could have left more time for creating a final outcome, which is something I will consider in future projects. I also feel I could have researched into more designers to aid my ideas and give me more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment