Thursday 18 May 2017

OUGD406: Group Film: Evaluation


Although probably the shortest project I have done this year, it has been one of my favourite. Working with moving image is something that I really enjoy doing. It allows me to use my skills across a range of applications. Having a short amount of time, I feel worked in the groups favour. It forced us to work quickly and get out and get the shots. The team worked really well together all adding to ideas and coming to compromises so that we were all happy with the end product. I developed skills filming, considering the set up of shots a lot more to create a smooth story. My editing skills developed, and made me even more enthusiastic to develop them further on premier pro.  If we had had more time to do the project, it would have been nice to have written up some scripts and of had some dialogue. As well as re shooting a couple of scenes so that it could look as cinematic as possible. Saying that I feel this would take away from the style we have, and maybe make the film less funny and to set up and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment