Wednesday 17 May 2017

OUGD406:Substrate Group: Evaluation


I found this project quite a challenging one. Although I very much like working with others and collaborating with people I found it much harder in this project. I think this was due to the amount of people in a group. I also found it very hard to try and put forward ideas in some cases. I felt certain members of the group tried to take too much control and tried to make it into their own project instead of remembering it’s a group project. Saying this I did enjoy parts of the project, although I did feel my other designs were stronger than the ones chosen for the wayfinding. I found this frustrating but went with the general thoughts of the team. I think on the whole our concept was very solid and consistent throughout. I like the general aesthetic and thought our logo was the strongest part of the project. Although I liked the end poster I felt it contradicted our concept using the colour gradient in the circles instead of the flat cmyk colours. I feel our social media was one of the strongest parts with a good range of interesting gifs. As well as this we had an online invite directing you to an app, informing the viewer of the location and general information. I felt this took our project up a notch and took a different angle to most groups which created hand invites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment