Wednesday 17 May 2017

OUGD406: Screen print initial ideas




This concept plays on the idea of films taking you to new worlds. The idea is merging a video camera and a space ship together. With this idea I tried to create something that’s fun and would intrigue the viewer to find out more about LIFF. As well as creating a psychedelic mood. 


This idea takes strips of imagery from previous winners or films nominated for this year’s festival. These are across a range of categories. Although I feel this will look good aesthetically I feel this idea doesn’t challenge me. 


Being a big film watcher I’m also very into independent film makers. In particular, I watch a lot of daily vloggers. This inspire with this concept, which involves creating a new film category for vloggers, as I feel they are a part of film which doesn’t get recognised enough. The idea was to create a poster that embraces the idea that anyone can be a film maker and you don’t need big budget or big camera to make good films.



This idea is based around someone watching a film and the poster showing the eye of the watcher. The content of the eye consists of different aspects of the film festival. 


This idea is based around film taking you out of the cinema and the audience being immersed into a film. The chair growing wings and flying into the cinema screen is meant to represent this. I felt this has a mystical and fun concept.





No comments:

Post a Comment